Should Union Workers Support The USA Plan?
Unions have served workers over the years not only raising their wages but securing retirement and old-age medical benefits. Unfortunately, the clash between management and the unions has caused great strife and disagreements. The USA Plan will eliminate the need for unions to secure pensions and medical care thereby significantly reducing labor-management concerns.
- It eliminates the need for unions to force corporations, unincorporated businesses, states, counties and cities to provide old age retirement plans for their employees. Employees will have the USA Plan that pays them much more per month and a nest egg to pass on to their kids.
- It eliminates the need for unions to force corporations, unincorporated businesses, states, counties and cities to fund old-age medical plans for their employees. The USA Plan will enable them to self-finance the best coverage on the planet.
- The Plan will reduce the number of strikes because no retirement and medical benefits will need to be negotiated with management.
- Union members will have their own USAs eliminating a member’s need to rely on the future solvency of their employer. Too many have lost their entire pension because the employer went bankrupt And that includes some cities presently in bankruptcy court.
- By employing USA accounts corporations will reduce overall management-union tensions because pension and medical plan negotiations will be unnecessary.
- The need to pay exorbitant lifetime wages will be reduced because every employee will have a minimum $4 million nest egg to rely on when they retire even if they only make $50,000 a year.
- The USA Plan will make union workers owners of a piece of the American economy (stock in American companies). That will encourage them to be working to make their own employer more efficient and profitable to increase its bottom line and stock price.
Eliminating the need for retirement benefits will significantly reduce the worker’s need for unions in this regard. However, unions will benefit by being able to focus on other worker concerns.
These and many further benefits and understandings came be accessed on our HOME page, However, before we go there please click on the link below to help us promote the USA Plan and get it legislated into law.
The Obama Economy Was A DisasterAs a part of this mid-term election, former President Barack Obama has hit the campaign trail. It appears in joining this fight his main target is countering the enormous success of the Trump economy. Barack contends that he...read more
You should. After 241 years, according to the USDebtclock.com total US debt is just as large as all private and public assets combined. You can’t pick one reason for such a disastrous result for the most powerful, richest, and the freest country on the...read more
When asked that question many people reply with a question. Who is going to clean my house, who will pick up the garbage, where will we get stoop labor to pick our crops? Some will think this is selfish, but the reality is very compelling. If everyone is...read more
At some point in life, everyone must consider how to pay for retirement. That was not an issue when the Constitution was written. In those days families took care of the elderly. Today, that is the exception. Individuals have had to turn to private and...read more
If you are an average American, it is unlikely that you are deeply concerned about poverty. 100 million Americans receive some sort of government financial assistance and that doesn’t include people on Social Security or Medicare. When you add government...read more
Prosperity for all is possible with Universal Savings Accounts "We have an opportunity to make the world a better place. Rather than wasting time compromising the political ideologies of progressives and conservatives, Americans could use that time to...read more
The American Government needs to work better for the people. It needs a redo. As long as it does, let’s try to make it a comprehensive redo in which many goals are reached. The USA Plan is a step in that direction. The USA Plan multitasks to reach the...read more
The American Government needs to work better for the people. It needs a redo. As long as it does, let’s try to make it a comprehensive redo in which many goals are reached. The USA Plan is a step in that direction. The USA Plan multi-tasks to reach the...read more
When President George W. Bush just tried to partially privatize Social Security in 2004 and 2005 the CEO of the Prosperity Commission, Dick McDonald, a life-long tax man, knew Bush’s attempt would fail. He knew it would fail because it wasn’t the type of...read more