Should African-Americans Support the USA Plan?
1. The USA Plan delivers guaranteed million-dollar nest eggs to African-Americans. That fact by itself will change the societal course of African-American history.
2. The USA Plan does not call for dismantling the “welfare state”, but the establishment of those safety net benefits as the floor under which no future benefits can ever fall, including Social Security and Medicare. Blacks needn’t worry that the rug will be pulled out from under their poor. There will be a resurgence in work in order to benefit from the millions The USA Plan promises those that work (or are married to workers see “Women”).
3. African-Americans have consistently voted for candidates who are compassionate and enact legislation to help poor Blacks. Unfortunately, those same legislators have never considered a plan like The USA Plan that will make African-Americans wealthy.
4. Progressive politicians have passed laws that benefit the poor. Unfortunately, the amount spent like the $15 trillion on the War on Poverty has only made the poor and middle-class dependent on government, and therefore other taxpayer’s money. It has not made them wealthy.
5. The USA Plan does that. It is a guarantee. African-Americans need to support the Prosperity Commission’s efforts to elect legislators and Presidents who will enact this legislation.
6. Truth be told, politicians know how to make the poor rich, as they presently have a plan for federal government employees to get rich similar to The USA Plan. When all Americans become aware of this fact there will be a dramatic blow back on politicians and their special interest supporters.
7. African-American unemployment, especially for 50% of young Blacks, should be an immense embarrassment to both political parties. Yet, I know of no politician that is taking ownership of it. In fact, the solutions advanced by both parties are at best only 3% solutions to a 100% problem.
8. The USA Plan, on the other hand, is a 1000% or more solution, because the annual investment of over $1 trillion into the stock market will trigger investment in new products and services, and thereby generate millions of new jobs every year. The eventual need for workers will raise wages and everyone will benefit, especially young blacks.
9. The USA Plan makes Blacks capitalists, investors and rich. In essence, The USA Plan invites the poor and middle-class to join in the success of the greatest economy in the world. Plus, it won’t cost them a dime out of their paycheck, as the 15.3% will have already been withheld and sent to their personal USA.
10. The USA Plan will allow African-Americans to become millionaires without having to go to college. Ordinary workers and tradesmen can earn enough during their 40-year working life to accumulate and compound their 15% into a sizeable nest egg even at very low wage rates. See Tables and Graphs.
11. The enactment of the USA Plan will be the ultimate Civil Rights legislation. Delivering millions to each African American will not only be fair, unselfish and good policy, it will beat any attempt to “redistribute wealth” and continue the top-down policies of a government relying on capitalism to finance a large bureaucracy.
12. The USA Plan is the ultimate in reparation solutions. What could be better than delivering the American Dream of financial independence to every African American?
13. The USA Plan will also relieve the pressure on the affirmative action front. The USA Plan insures African Americans that they will receive that extra million dollars a college education currently provides. As the average African American taxpayer or family will live on $50,000 a year and retire under the USA Plan on $400,000 a year, a college education will be less important. Due to the complexities of righting previous wrongs Americans, can never fully right the wrong of slavery. The USA Plan will help however.
These and many further benefits and understandings came be accessed on our HOME page, However, before we go there please click on the link below to help us promote the USA Plan and get it legislated into law.
The Obama Economy Was A DisasterAs a part of this mid-term election, former President Barack Obama has hit the campaign trail. It appears in joining this fight his main target is countering the enormous success of the Trump economy. Barack contends that he...read more
You should. After 241 years, according to the USDebtclock.com total US debt is just as large as all private and public assets combined. You can’t pick one reason for such a disastrous result for the most powerful, richest, and the freest country on the...read more
When asked that question many people reply with a question. Who is going to clean my house, who will pick up the garbage, where will we get stoop labor to pick our crops? Some will think this is selfish, but the reality is very compelling. If everyone is...read more
At some point in life, everyone must consider how to pay for retirement. That was not an issue when the Constitution was written. In those days families took care of the elderly. Today, that is the exception. Individuals have had to turn to private and...read more
If you are an average American, it is unlikely that you are deeply concerned about poverty. 100 million Americans receive some sort of government financial assistance and that doesn’t include people on Social Security or Medicare. When you add government...read more
Prosperity for all is possible with Universal Savings Accounts "We have an opportunity to make the world a better place. Rather than wasting time compromising the political ideologies of progressives and conservatives, Americans could use that time to...read more
The American Government needs to work better for the people. It needs a redo. As long as it does, let’s try to make it a comprehensive redo in which many goals are reached. The USA Plan is a step in that direction. The USA Plan multitasks to reach the...read more
The American Government needs to work better for the people. It needs a redo. As long as it does, let’s try to make it a comprehensive redo in which many goals are reached. The USA Plan is a step in that direction. The USA Plan multi-tasks to reach the...read more
When President George W. Bush just tried to partially privatize Social Security in 2004 and 2005 the CEO of the Prosperity Commission, Dick McDonald, a life-long tax man, knew Bush’s attempt would fail. He knew it would fail because it wasn’t the type of...read more