Here is the proof – An Analisis of a $50,000 Annual Salary
Below is a table illustrating how your investment of $7,500 of annual payroll taxes diverted to your Universal Savings Account and immediately invested in the S&P 500 indexed stock fund will accumulate and compound over a 40-year working life into a $4 million nest egg at the 10% average rate of return for 40-year investments in the S&P 500 indexed stock.
The 4 Best S&P 500 Index Funds
|1-Year Total Return||3-Year Annualized Return||5-Year Annualized Return|
|S&P 500 Index||17.17%||10.37%||
Vanguard S&P 500 ETF
iShares Core S&P 500 ETF
|SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust||17.00%||10.24%||
DATA SOURCES: VANGUARD, BLACKROCK, STATE STREET GLOBAL ADVISORS. DATA OBTAINED
ON 5/8/17, AND IS REPRESENTATIVE OF EACH FUND’S PERFORMANCE AS OF 3/31/17.
See the following schedules that support the Prosperity Commission’s USA Plan proposal.
• Computation of Nest Egg and Monthly Retirement Check for Average Household Income of $50,000
• Computation of Nest Egg and Monthly Check at Various Income Levels
• Rate of Return on the S&P 500 Stock Index in 40-year Increments from 1871 to 2011
• Rate of Return for Selected Periods of the S&P Stock Index
• Computation of Net Worth of all “USAs” 40 years after enactment
These and many further benefits and understandings came be accessed on our HOME page, However, before we go there please click on the link below to help us promote the USA Plan and get it legislated into law.