Nest Egg – $50,000 Annual Salary
A table illustrating how a weekly investment of $7,500 of annual payroll taxes diverted to a “USA” and immediately invested in the stock market will accumulate and compound over a 40-year working life into a $4 million nest egg at the 10% average rate of return for 40-year investments in the S&P 500 indexed stock.
See the following schedules that support the Prosperity Commission’s USA Plan proposal.
• Retirement Benefits Compared
• Computation of America’s Net Worth of all “USA Accounts” 40 years after enactment
• Invest in Stocks Not Bonds
• Rate of Return on the S&P 500 Stock Index in 40-year Increments from 1871 to 2011
• The Magic 40 years ending in 1999
• Computation of Nest Egg and Monthly Check at Various Income Levels
• Computation of Nest Egg and Monthly Retirement Check for Average Household Income of $50,000