40-Year National Wealth in USA Accounts (In Billions)
The Nation’s wealth is projected to be an astounding $1,006,873,000,000,000 (One Quadrillion) after 40 years of taxpayers investing in USA accounts. It clearly indicates what direction the country should be going. Today, the Nation’s wealth (assets minus liabilities) less than $30 trillion and it has taken us 243 years to get there.
See the following schedules that support the Prosperity Commission’s USA Plan proposal.
• Retirement Benefits Compared
• Computation of America’s Net Worth of all “USA Accounts” 40 years after enactment
• Invest in Stocks Not Bonds
• Rate of Return on the S&P 500 Stock Index in 40-year Increments from 1871 to 2011
• The Magic 40 years ending in 1999
• Computation of Nest Egg and Monthly Check at Various Income Levels
• Computation of Nest Egg and Monthly Retirement Check for Average Household Income of $50,000