Retirement Benefits Compared
Bar graph dramatically illustrates that taxpayers get no nest egg from Social Security and on average get a $4 million nest egg under the USA Plan; a nest egg to pass on to their kids. In addition, it illustrates the taxpayer gets a $33,000 monthly retirement check as compared to a $1,500 a month check from Social Security. In this example, a $50,000 average salaried taxpayer lives his life on an annual income of $50,000 and retires on an annual income of $400,000 (12x$33,333).
See the following schedules that support the Prosperity Commission’s USA Plan proposal.
• Retirement Benefits Compared
• Computation of America’s Net Worth of all “USA Accounts” 40 years after enactment
• Invest in Stocks Not Bonds
• Rate of Return on the S&P 500 Stock Index in 40-year Increments from 1871 to 2011
• The Magic 40 years ending in 1999
• Computation of Nest Egg and Monthly Check at Various Income Levels
• Computation of Nest Egg and Monthly Retirement Check for Average Household Income of $50,000